Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Officially 24!!!!

In another 10 more mins, I'm 24....Meera said what 10 mins, I AM 24 already....*eyes just starring at her*


My lovely housemates brought me to TGIF for the celebration....and it was one memorable celebration. I was made to stand on the chair, sing and did some boogie woogie hahaha


I totally forgot that TGIF has this service where they will sing on ppl's bday. So when the next table was doing theirs......I'm like....OH NO WHAT HAVE I BROUGHT MYSELF INTO!!!?? coz Emmy and Irene were saying that my turn is next!!! *eyes wide open*


So after our meal, Adeline and Irene said to take out the cake, our waiter, Ezam patted my shoulder and said 'Be prepared'. I was threaten by my waiter?!?!?!?!?!


And so they sounded the horn, think it's a signal to everyone that they are bringing out the cake. Oh yea, Karen bought this yummylicious chocolate cakee!!!


Then they approached me and asked for my name, and said that I have to stand on the chair....I'm like noooooo. But well, they said either chair or the table.. So chair it is. And after that, first task, sing a song! But wait, Ezam forgotten my mike. So waited for the mike on the chair which seems to be the longest time....then my mike came....which is the pepper shaker. LONG ONE, mind you. By this....diners from the next table were already looking at me, enjoying every scene that was happening. So sing a song they said. What song?? My mind was like blank! Can't even remember a tune in my head. Irene suggested twinkle2 little star...I'm like No way!!! Adeline suggested I'm a little teapot...I'm like WHAT? No!!! Then Meera said Rasa sayang....okie la whatever la wannat get this really over quickly!


After the song, I thought I could sit down but they said wait, close your eyes. Why? I asked...Just close your eyes which also seem a long time. Then they said blow out the candles. But where's the cake I asked? They say just blow! I'm like where's the cake...it's not in front of me. Can I open my eyes, I pleaded. Okie la open your eyes. And guess what?? The cake was like at the other end of the table. Now how in the world can I blow the candles.....hahaha


So, they MADE me blow out the candles with a waiter standing at the other end of the table which made everyone burst out laughing. Adeline and Sherina did help eventually....And that was not the end. After that, I don't know what song they sang...something like the army marching one and asked me sit down. So I thought everything was over....and they gave a big finale by shouting at my eearrrss which caught me by surprise!!!! hahaha and I automatically covered my eears hahaha


It was fun....and a very very good laugh. Took me a while to get myself back to normal hahaha I can feel the adrenalin rush at my face....it was red according to Meera....hahahaha


Here's some pics to enjoy hahaha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home