Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, July 20, 2007

5 more days

I'll turn 24 in another 5 more days....golly....I will be 24!!!!

Turning 24 is not a big deal well not to me hehe coz I don't even look 24. I can pass off at 16!!! lol now I'm beginning to wonder HOW do I look when I turn 26. Will I still look the same hehe and can pass of as 16?? hahaha

ANYWAYS work has been really really busy for me. I'm prepping for Gol & Gincu, looking for talents, location and even extra roles that suddenly WANT to appear like parents, their grandmother or great great grandmother ( hahaha just exaggerating) =p so I'll have to call up the veteran actors.

Sad to say, our veteran actors, some are really really stuck up. I know we don't pay much ( helooo...we are in MALAYSIA, not HOLLYWOOD. So definitely our offer is not that much. Geez....I wonder how can they progress? Not like they are so super rich like hollywood stars but want to act like one in Malaysia (KONON)

Okies la tell more...gotta get back to work hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home