Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, June 15, 2007

What's been decided

I've decided to forget what had happen =)

Even deleted the post hahahaha

Oh wells...wouldn't want to care much about it =)

If they are still keeping their distant from me, then I'll know what friends they are. Yes, it's my fault but then I apologised. I admitted my wrong doings. What's more, I tried to keep the air back to normal.

I've tried my best to do whatever I can so there's no awkwardness or strain between us. But if things are still cold and still, then I know. I've had arguments with friends and we are still friends. Even closer than ever. I guess that's why we are dare to show our true colours with one another when we're called close friends =) They like us no matter what we are. Be it angry or what...and of course there's tension but then it'll wear off. I mean I may be happy today and angry tomorrow or even sad. That's why we need friends to cheer us up and be there for us. I may get angry at you but I know you are all willing to forgive me after that. I trust you to be there for me when I'm being hit by storm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home