Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, June 16, 2007

49 days

I'm still counting the days that Grandpa left us all =)

I can still remember the smile and laugh that he has. He'd laugh with his shoulders going up and down.

I can still remember the way he reads the newspaper while seating on the rocking chair, his right hand will be resting on the right arm rest.

I can still picture the way he'd tease grandma when grandma starts complaining a lot...how he mimicks her that made us laugh.

His favourite breakfast food is kolok mee. With no fail, every morning, he'd go for his kolok mee. Even if he's in Miri or Kuching. That's his favourite.

His favourite drink will be nescafe 3 in 1, the red colour packet. He'll drink one in the morning, later in the afternoon, then evening. At least 3 times a day. But when he goes out, kopi O is his drink.

Tomorrow will the 49th day that he has left us, left this world of ours.

My heart is still breaking when I think of him. I still want to see him giving me that smile of his. I wish I could but I can't anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home