Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Life is Funkylicious!!!

Been pretty busy with work and haven't had the time to blog nowadays.

Plus there's nothing much to blog as well hehehe

Last week, I had a fabulous time. My mum and aunt from melbourne was down here with her family. We had a wonderful time!!! Oh yes...I took fri and monday off. So, I had a wonderful time with them. Stayed and PNB darby park. It's a very nice apartment =) Recommend you all to stay there if coming in a big group. It's really like an apartment. 2 rooms, 3 bathroom, a sitting room and also a little kitchen where we can cook!!! Just like a house basically!! Yes...if you are all coming in a big group, should consider this place. It's so near the LRT too so pretty convenient.

Okies...tomorrow's a new day for me =) Monday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home