Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Sunday, June 24, 2007

So use

to have dad or any of my family members (guys) doing everything for us (girls)

When I come across guy friends who doesn't help girls to do things like taking chairs, asking what we want to eat and do the order, holding the door or helping us to carry stuff....I am so put off by them!!!

So far, I've come across 2 guys hahaha and yes! it's like a diasaster to me!!! They just walked off without waiting of us (girls) and also no holding doors for us...And I almost slam my face into the door everytime I walked behind them. And also when we go out in a group of girls and he's the only guy, he won't help us (girls) to look for chairs or get the table...we, girls have to go look for it.

I don't know....I just cannot accept guys who can't do this little things. It's just courtesy. Nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home