Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

So sweet

Today, Jia Yen and Boon brought me to Tony Romas for dinner =) had their signature beef ribs. It was ok lah....Boon's chicken was better hehe

So sweet of them to bring me out on my bday celebration although my bday is tomorrow. Coz I've already have plans tomorrow so since they ask, I said let's go on tues.

Initially we wanted to go for karaoke but then it's quite loud. We wanted to talk and kepo hahaha so ended up at Tony Romas.

OH yea and when I wanted to order a cocktail, our waitress, Amy asked 'Are you 21 years and above?' hahaha my friends and I looked at one another and smiled hehe So I said 'Yes, I am' formally. And when she left, I burst out laughing so hard!!! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home