Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Internet

I didn't realise HOW DEPENDENT I am towards internet with my work or should I say the whole office!

Today when the internet was down at the bungalow, everyone had to literally move to studio hahaha to work. I came back from lunch and not many ppl was there. Only Lee Lian. But then I had to leave for a reccee down at KL and when I came back, the office was like deserted. Only a few colleagues were there waiting for their time to come to play as an extra in a drama hahaha

It was barely 7pm when I got back from KL!!! The office is normally still busy at that hour. It only quiets down by 9pm.

It jus hit me that my work, I depend on the internet so much. Without it working, it's like we're totally crippled from it!

Oooo and btw this is a conversation I was having with Meera, my housemate. I was cleaning the fridge and I came across some rotten apples in the plastic bag.

Me : Hey! Who's apples are these? In the plastic bag?

Meera : (Cooking) It's mine! It's in the plastic bag right? But they're pears.

Me : No, they're apples. It's the red plastic bag.

Meera : No, they're pears in the plastic bag. They're MINE.

Me : No, they're apples that have gone bad.

Meera : No...they're pears la...

Me : My darling...I know how to differientiate apples and pears. (went to show Meera)

Meera : Oooooo....oooooo.....hahaha ya ya they're apples. Nope not mine!

Me : GRRRRRRRRR......ahahahah

* Meera thought I can't tell between an apple or a pear!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home