Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Memories forever n ever

Yesterday as I was going through my phone msges...I came across this particular msg which I have yet to delete.

It was dated on the 30th April at 8:09:59 in the morning. It was from mum, who was about to go on board in a bus to go back to Miri.

The msg goes like this :

'Ah Kong collapse just now. Resuscitate done. Now ok. May need to go to Kuch. On my way back to Miri now. Need to reserve battery. Keep you informed.'

That was the last msg I recieved stating grandfather's alive. When I recieved that msg, I did sat down and said a little prayer in my heart. To ask God to let him pull through. But then at 10am, dad called to say grandfather has passed on...

Till today, everyone are still trying to get on with our daily own routine without him around. It's very hard. I've been pushing this thoughts away for the past 2 weeks, and yes when I am busy, I don't think much about him. But when I saw this msg yesterday again...memories all came back =)

I missed him dearly...I wish I could still speak to him the last time before he went on....it hurts a lot.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM , Blogger LX said...

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I experienced losing three of my grandparents.. one in 2002, 2004 and 2006. Painful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home