Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Planning

I want a HOLIDAY!!!!

Currently right now, I want to make it that I can go visit Korea this year. Sounds ambitiuos but I think I have to make it a point. My lady, you know who you are is there. She just left for Korea recently and I am already missing her. She's one of my coursemate back in uni days and we were both in the IR department =) the one and only I was really close whom I can share my troubles and joy with her!

She was the one who accompanied me to get a nose piercing hehe but it didn't work out coz the hole closed later then we were suppose to shave our heads together but I didn't get to do it as I know it will freak my mum out!!! She'd kill me for that. I'd always borrow her clothes!!! She has super nice punjabi suits that I love haha so I'd borrow from her once in a while ;)

Now that she is in Korea, I am so going to miss her and yes I am going to go there =)

Don't know when yet as it's still in the early stage of planning. She just arrived and is not settled yet. Guess Korea this year is not too bad don't you think??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home