Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool's

1st of April – It’s April’s Fool Day!! Didn’t get to trick anyone but the weather tricked me! HAH!

Went out for dim sum with sis, Hua Chin and also Joo. I wanted to go and take the car first well it was about 7.30am then but my sis said it’s too dark and better go after breakfast. All right I thought =)

SO both of us went out to meet Hua Chin and Joo at SS2. While eating and talking, we notice the change of weather… it became quite dark!!! OH NO!!! RAIN RAIN BUT NO UMBRELLA!!

I thought that probably will rain when we get back but while walking towards the morning market, it started to rain! Jeeezzzz with only one umbrella! Why didn’t I think of taking an umbrella this morning?? No idea haha

So we waited in front of the shop houses walking up and down, going in bakeries hahaha It was about 9am. So we waited till 10am then the rain subsided a bit. Michelle suggested to cross over to the other side of the shop houses. She said that makes us feel ‘closer’ to home compare to where we were standing right now. Hua chin and I said yea not bad idea hahaha okie so three of us ran in the rain. When we got over, it rained slightly heavier haha I’m like oh man!

AND GUESS WHO I MET?? Liang was in his car!! Haha And he was reversing his car to go and guess what? The silly me was waving at him and he was laughing in the car. It never occur to my mind to made me stop him and ask for lift. Till he disapper then I said hey why not ask him to bring us back hahaha Hua Chin and Michelle said why not? So I called. And what a sweeeeeeeeet guy (angel for the day, Michelle said) said OK!! So he took us home!!!!

I really can’t believe my luck to be able to bump into him!!! Do you know what time did the rain stopped? At 12pm!!! Imagine three of us standing there till that time if it wasn’t for Liang to send us home?? We’ll be shriveled there as an apple! I was shivering after we cross the road in the rain…shivering like first time in my life!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUU Liang hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home