Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I am not the only one =)

I am really glad that I talked about it =) Really really am because I didn't know how to express myself as I was scared and I thought I was the only one feeling that way until you told me the way you feel, then I realise I wasn't the only one. I was quite thankful that I could get that out. It has been bottled up inside me for quite some time already.

Initially everything was just kept between my sister and aunt till you mention it. I was really glad that I went today otherwise I wouldn't have known. All these years, what you went through, I really salute you both for the patience and God's grace in you.

Now I know why Uncle Lim said this...always keep Him close to me. Don't shut Him out =) I know why now =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home