Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Home Improvement!!!!

I am moving to the downstairs room end of this month! YES!!! A room of my own...MY OWN CRIB hehehe I really can't wait!

I am going to paint my room...green kinda like lakeside kind of green and also yellow like candlelight yellow hehe also thinking of camouflaging the door from the inside of course to make it the same colour as the wall hehehe

Hopefull can get it painted by next week =) wish I can also move my things down soon too coz the new girl will be moving some of her stuff in this saturday.

Hopefully I can install AC when I have the money hahaha (it's just a dream) hahaha

1 Comments:

At 7:24 AM , Blogger Vivien said...

any pics of your burrow? hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home