Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I think it's enough

of complaining about other ppl hahaha I notice that I've been doing nothing much except complain about others. Oh well gotta stop it for now hehehe I don't want ppl thinking that I am oh so perfecto =)

So for now, I shall just keep to the good side and no more bad mouthing hahaha If I can't stand that particular person, best of all just stay away la hehe okie la don't want to complain anymore for now ;)

Anyways just a little update about a new intern hehe on Monday a new intern from KDU came. So, Keong happened to be in the office when the girl arrive. So he took the measuring tape which I borrowed home over the weekends and measured her!!! haha gosh the girl had a shocked in her life. She thought that we will make her wear a uniform!!! hahaha I was of course playing along when Keong took her measurement like height, shoulder width and shoe size, I took down the measurements la haha Good thing tha measurement tape is not bendable otherwise he'd have made me measure her bust!!! hahaha SO when Keong finished measuring her, he left to go to his 'hide' (equipment room) then the girl asked Lee Lian if all interns were measured when they first came in!! hahaha

What a day to start for monday hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home