Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, March 22, 2007

What a surprise!!!

Yesterday I received a set headphone from creative. Not sure where did it come from. First I thought it’s be from one of the CC I applied. But it didn’t state which bank which was quite unusual as normally banks will state it’s from them. Oh well…just use it la haha who knows I’ve a secret admirer ( so syok sendiri)

I am into the mood of WANTING to cook hahaha so far my menu consist of pasta (the one I’ve cooked before when Michelle and Sylvia were at my place) and now roast chicken hahaha who’s going to be my guinea pig?? Haha er…will let them say nice or not then will reveal who my guinea pigs are hahaha

I need to go to IKEA to check out some curtains and also hooks hahaha really into home improvement these 2 weeks!!

And this sunday I am going to SPCA to help out hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home