Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, March 09, 2007

It's Friday!!!

YAY!!! It is Friday today =) I am glad weekend is near. Few plans lying ahead of me but I have no idea which to choose :

1. I can go over to my cousin's and we can catch a movie

2. I can either go to my autn's place and pig out

3. I can stay at home and just pig out as well but in a heated room hehehe my room in SS2 is VERY hot especially in the afternoon like a heated oven.

4. Plan to meet up an old coursemate from uni.

Today I am being kick away from my table. So I am in Ez's room with her as Raf's not in today. They are filming in the office for one of the task and yes they are using my area. Poor me...have to bring my own laptop as well heh

Ahh wells, going to go Jaya for lunch. Can get some biscuits hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home