Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dramatic DAY

It’s MONDAY and I had the MOST dramatic day for the starting of the week.

I had a fall yesterday while roller blading and I tore a ligament on my right foot. So I had to ankle my right foot to work today 

I was still able to walk around properly to day and even up and down the stairs in the office.

Then later after lunch, had to go to my aunt’s place to collect the kitty which Angie would want to use as a ‘prop’. Just for one scene only…anyways the cat escaped when we open the cage! When to the back of the bungalow and like so uncertain where she is. I guess we both frightened her then she jumped on the fence and went to the neighbour!

Angie had to drive so I followed. Called and called and the cat can just give a miserable meow everytime her name was called. So silly!!! Shouldn’t she just come if her name is called? Cats aren’t as smart as dog anyways =p

So we had to climb to over the fence to get into a house where the owner is not around! Mind you I DID CLIMB the fence despite my injured ankle! I managed hahaha

So, try coaxing the cat for almost like 1 ½ hours….siaw huh then she came out. Make a dash to the wall which I managed to catch her. Was going to bring her to the fence so we can get out, then the neighbours dog started barking like mad! And the cat went bersek and BIT me!!! YES I WAS CAT BITTEN AHAHAH

At the same time, I was telling the cat…It’s okie…well Meera said I’m talking to a cat, NOT HUMAN. SO probably she didn’t understand me. Well…I suffered from few bites…multiple bites which Meera said that looks like vampire bite…

Of course I had to go visit the doctor, get my wound cleaned and a shot! After all the drama, I couldn’t walk normally now. I am limping…..so I AM ON MC TOMORROW AND WED hahaha

Poor ankle which is quite swollen now =(

Morale of the story….cats are idiot…can’t even recognize owner…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home