Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Just a little update

This is for the one who is asking me to update hehehe you know who you are =p

I was just talking to Lee Lian, Red Com's 'mother' hehehe about this should a girl make the first move? As in like asking a guy out la...

Personally speaking, I don't mind one because this is now the 21st century. Who cares if which side of the sex made the first move. But to some girls, they said that if girls were to make the first move, guys will not appreciate the girl. So I asked my cousin about this. A GUY cousin okie. He said what makes you think that if it's the guy who made the first move, their relationship will last? (speaking of experience I guess) hahaha it doesn't really make a difference if it's either the guy or girl make the first move hehehe

Anyways back to Mummy Lee Lian, she said it's better to let the guy know right now, to befriend with him at least you won't lose anything. Who says that you get to know that person, you will need to date the person now or then later? Eventually, once you get to know the person, he might not be suitable for you at all or more to say doesn't fit your list kekeke so you don't lose anything at all!!! It's better to know that person than later know that person is taken forever lol

Like and love is a different thing. I may like that guy sooo much doesn't mean that I love him hohoh which is very true. I may go goo goo ga ga over a guy but I may not love him later after I know him hahaha

Oh well I guess that's it...I'm just blogging out of boredom in the office. Just finished 123 so now waiting on the Only Health project.

Cheerio

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM , Blogger Sunflower said...

Actually last time I used to think only the guy should make the first move... now I think it doesn't really matter... haha

Love you, darling! *muaks*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home