Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Freaky Monday

It was quite a freaky monday. Why? Because it was the first time I had an accident yes I HAD AN ACCIDENT with the Company's car!!!

I was returning clothes at midvalley and was on our way to One utama to do the same job. While we were on sprint highway, okie i wasn't alone at that time. I was with Karen (one of our interns at Red Comm) going down the slope and from afar I could see cars slowing down. So i kinda like slow down but not like totally slow down pressing on the brakes. Then there's this Waja which looks like it was moving slowly. But who knows when I was like so near to it then I realise it was already in an accident! And I coudln't brake in time!!! The road was slippery because of the heavy rain at that time. Then I just slame into the bum of the Waja. Luckily I was not driving fast!!! Or else the damage will be worse! The waja's bumper was dented more on the left side but the Unser bumper was slightly dented (wasn't obvious)

I was glad I wasn't driving fast at that time...and we were both safe. Then I called up Lee Lian to inform her about the accident. I was like sooo scared to death!!! Nervous of course...hey i just had an accident!

but it was all over...had to do reports at the police station cause the waja wants to claim his insurance as his front was completely gone (not by me but by his first accident) hahaha and yes I was summon for careless cause I knock the car from behind. And it's the law I'll get fine whoever knocks someone from behind haha

At the police station...i guess it was the day to have sandwiches on the road. As the people next to me were in a 6 car sandwich accident and me was like a 4 car sandwich accident. I had to make the last entree hehehe I didn't know the 3 car was already in the accident as there wasn't any emergency lights on the car so naturally I thought they were moving slow...not stopping in the middle of the highway...

I was really glad as my boss is going to settle all my summons and repair =)) he even called at night to tell me not to worry as accident happens. He heard that my face was soo pale and I was so lost. So around 11ish he called to tell me to have a good sleep and not to worry about everything. It will all be taken care of =)

yes thanks to abg Nan who brought me to the police station to do reports at night like around 9ish hehe and karen for accompanying me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home