Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Monday, February 12, 2007

Unwanted

I haven't been going to church for quite sometime now here in KL. Reasons of why I didn't want to go is :

1. I have been working mostly on weekends when 123 started

2. I normally work late on weekdays and on weekends, I would just love to have some time of my own (call me selfish, I know)

3. ........

I notice while I haven't been attending church. The friends I used to hang out with never come and ask me out for outings. I know there were emails circulating yadadadada thanks for that to keep me update but one thing that really hurt me was last week...a few of them went out for makan but they didn't ask me and they have the nerve to tell me.

I seriuosly felt very out of place. What does this mean? Does this mean that once I've stop going to church, the so called church friends are not availabe to me anymore.

HONESTLY this has not happen to my NON christian friends. Although I don't see them that often but right, they still send me smses and even ask me out for a DRINK.

BUT these church friends are not likely to come close to me at all. I am really disappointed. Not even for a drink. Even if they were to, it's only during LF or some gathering. Not even a friendly drink...I guess it's just too expensive to drink with me....

Yesterday they had a chinese new year gathering. Yes it was in the email. Everyone was so excited to go as they have to cook their own dished hehe yea I can sense the fun there how they organise and stuff like that. Part of me wanted to go so badly and the part of me nope. Coz if I were to go, I will really feel so out of place. Like I only join them for occasions which I do not want to be label as that. There's nothing in common to talk about....can't we just have a friendly chat or something? When they talk about sermons and quote verses, I felt so intimidated as I do not know anything what they were saying in church last week and etc

That's why I have stop going to church completely here in KL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home