Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I am finally home for the Christmas holidays =)) *YAY* I am sooo happy to be finally home...the last time I came home was during the Chinese New Year!!!

Yesterday was a marvelous day at the office. My company had a Christmas party lunch and yes there was red wine =)) My most favourite part of all was getting my pay!!!

I really am thankful that I'm being here with Red Communications =) Despite me joining in October as a full time staff...I still get a bonus hehehe It's was a surprise to me as I know that normally, new staff wouldn't be getting any. I was only with the company for 3 months as a full time staff and the company still gave me! I am soo blessed *smiles*

Upon my arrival last night, I already am pampered with good food. My aunty Maria and the twins are here for Xmas too. My flight was delayed (AirAsia la) so touched down at about 1030pm. When I arrived home, Aunty Maria is already cooking my favourite dish called Mali Chai (hmm...u can get the veggie in hakka mee but it's the younger shoots that we use to eat..kekeke)

Then today, went to Parkson for a while to see if I can get anything hehe last min shopping as usual...but didn't find anything I like. Aunty Sherene, Uncle Richard and the boys came over. They bought banana fritters and panggang (something Mirian, the boys said). The boys were so sweet, told Aunty Sherene to buy me food that I can hardly find in KL and they know what I wanted *grins*

Tomorrow's sunday!!! Gonna meet everyone in church hehehe soo excited!!! Then there's a pot bless at the church tomorrow night. Then on monday, going to Christine's bday party and at night to Uncle Teck Chung and Aunty Vivan's place for pot bless.

OH yea might be going for karaoke with Wee and gang tomorrow night hahahah

SO nice to be home!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home