Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Missed out!!!

Lee Juan and family was here last week. We went together. Met her up at One Utama. I went to take wardrobe at Gap and after that, gave her a call. Wanted to know where was she. Then she said she was in One U in one of the shops. Okie so we met up there hehe

Then later, we went for seafood!!!! YUMMYLITICIOUS!!!!!!! We had this fish which looks like a halibut, it was from France and cost RM229 per KILO!!!!!! It was like my most expensive fish I've ever eaten. Well, we called for one, then most of the dishes were prawns, shell fish and fried rice. IT was delicious! SLURP!!

After that, went back to the hotel. We stayed at Boulevard Hotel, which was next to Midvalley. It is NICE! Classy la compared to Cititel. Cititel now is like so cheap now hahaha I will recommend all my friends to stay at Boulevard =) Convenient as it's in Midvalley (shopping/movie) and reasonable. The breakfast was good too.

Oooooo we went for Karaoke too at Neway!!! Lee Juan's brother is good!! lol and sooooooo farnieeeeee hahaha sang duet with him with some songs. He closed with shampoo girls song remember the oh oh we're in trouble?? lol We sang zombie, madonna hung up and endless love lol Lee Juan's parent sang too cool huh

Yep I had a great week with her and family!!!

- I'm going home for Xmas!!!! -

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM , Blogger LX said...

Yeah, Boulevard Hotel is much more spacious compared to Cititel. My family stayed there two weeks ago when they're here in kL. I asked them what is the hotel called in mandarin. They gave me weird weird answers.. you know what's the answer??


'Fu li hua'

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home