Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A simple YES or NO would do

Sometimes I wonder why is it so hard to say a YES or a NO? A lot of ppl tend to go like err....I have to bla bla bla bla bla

Honestly, I would prefer them to go straight to the point and say YES or NO instead of those blerdy (sorry for my language used) excuses which ended up as in like NO. Don't have to waste my time and your time.

I know a lot may feel uncomfortable saying it directly and they will go round the BIG bush just to decline. It happens to me several time and I actually get even more upset by that....

I would actually prefer they go like...I'm sorry sharon, I can't at the moment, I've got some things to do. Isn't it better than Err...I still have to do my laundry, my chores and wash my car. To me, it's like a hanging on to the question when you'd already know that you have to say NO. Even like asking to join something, you can just say, Hmm...perhaps I can think about it? Or just say I don't think there will be enough space/ I think the place is full? Doesn't that sounds better than just keeping quiet and just smile at me with that geekish smile? Sheesh

I feel like I'm putting myself to embarassment...just say NO and what the heck, I'm fine with it. The more you linger with your answer, the more I feel rejected even though your answer may be a positive one (which doensn't normally happens)

Since I came to KL to study, I have not met anyone who is known as 'religious' as helpful as the non religious one. Those I normally hang out with : at uni/work/old friends are the ones who I can count on most of the time.

If you can act so religiously and at the same time apply the principle that you're holding to....then you can come and tell me about it. If not, just shut ur mouth up and don't bring in Him. It's quite insulting, not to me but the non christians especially. They are always comparing us to themselves(non christians) It's not good. They will go like she's chrisitan but she does so n so wheras she, who is not a christian is so much better.

-sigh-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home