Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Old friends

Met up and had dinner with one of my old friends back in St Joe. Actually a few of my friends are here and didn't know that they were actually staying so near to me! Siong and Siew Heng (he's in Kelana Jaya) but still near enough hehehe

Today just went for dinner with Siong. I was surprise by his gestures...we went go Giant Hypermarket after dinner. Thought of just going inside and see what grocery we can get. Then I took the basket, he just took it off my hand and say Let me do it. I was like oh okie sure and thanks =) Then next thing is later after taking our stuff, we went to pay. We paid together well normally what ppl do HERE(in Kay Al) is you separate the things and pay but line up together la. So he paid first coz I had to change the milo pack as it was open in some ways. Then later, he took the plastic bag and we went off together. Nice huh....well so far with my guy friends, the one who i normally hang out with does that la like taking the package although it's not the theirs. I do have one or 2 friends who doesn't do that and that's like hmm okie....where are the manners?

The last time too when we went for crabs, Siew Heng and Siong were helping Sheena and I with our crabs although we both love cracking it with the nut cracker and 'hammer'. After looking at us struggling to crack, they'll just say come let me do it lol

I am not sure how many ppl I know are reading this but if you're here with me in Kay Al...I do not want to hang out much with 'those ppl' is because of they way they are, how they stinge on their money. I really get sick and tired with the philosophy that every cents count. That's not how my friends are suppose to be. If every cents count, this means that I am not your friend enough. I am just your affiliation. Friends are always generous to one another. It's always give and take.

It really doesn't matter with that plate of fried kueh teow cost to be with him. Its like having RM5 only in your pocket and you know your friend loves that char kueh teow. Will you just buy for him? apparently 'those ppl' will never thought of it that way. Its a shame really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home