Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, November 23, 2006

True Colours

You'd never know the real person unless you're staying with them...and YES it is actually a very real FACT =)

Friends who you meet everyday may not be the same with the friends that you've been staying together. I've had a roommate since I went into university till now.

The longer you stay with that person, the better you know.

The next thing is, choosing your friends. The older you get, the better you choose your friends. Well...in this case, not many ppl can make the right decision. Right now, i'm putting my foot down in this. No more compensating feelings about that...I really mean it....I've had it enough with ppl who only comes to you only when you're useful to them......I am sooooooooooooooooo sick and tired dealing with these kind of crap ppl.....sorry but yea you're a crap!!!

You don't even have the value as a friend? Who am I talking about? dunno....ask yourself if you're in the category....siapa makan cili, dia yang rasa pedas (a malay proverbs) meaning you know if you're the one...

Oh well.....enough of my naggings.....just updating about my work =) this week

I'm on shoot this whole week including sunday *yay* tiring but enjoying at the same time mind stressing as I've to do all the co-ordinating. Duh...I'm the production co-ordinator...who will be doing that besides me?? hahaha

It's funny to see ppl staring at us while we're doing shoots, I've come across a few places where ppl are doing shoots but I just walk pass hehehe since I'm in the line, it's normal to see ppl surrounded with lights as I see it EVERY DAY while I'm on shoot! One word.....HOT or PANAS!!!!

Next thing is, yesterday saw Alan (my boss) wearing a white shirt, black pants and with a tie!!! LOL This kind of 'outfit' is very unusual to us hehehe we hardly see ppl dressed up soo formally and basically we all find it funny to see Alan in that outfit. He had to dress that smart coz he was attending some seminar. So everyone in the office was like teasing him, asking him if he's going for an interview?? hahaha We are all sooo used to just t shirt and jeans or even shorts and t shirt. We don't wear formal wears, hardly ever recall ppl wearing slacks or even tie to work!!!

- cheers -

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're one piece of crap too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home