Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, December 22, 2006

End of 2006

Yesterday was the last shoot for 123 for the year 2006! YAY!!! We are now on holidays (well in a way la). There are a few things I need to settle before I leave home. To get the 123 website ready before I leave and also the credit mentions....

2006 has been a very adventourous year for me. So many things has happened or yet to happen ho ho ho

1. April - I completed my first degree in University Malaya

2. May - Went down to Singapore and tried my luck there. Unfortunately, I was
working with this horrible lady whom I think I shall not ever mention her again
when I'm alive...

3. July - Came back to Malaysia and was in between jobs...was working for Red
Communications as PA on a daily day basis. Helped out in 3R and two Astro
Informercials.

4. August - Alan offered me a 3 months contract job at Red Communications, Was
working on the French TV research then.

5. Septemeber - Alan offered me a full time post in Red Communications =) and yes I
accepted it =))

6. Oct - Started doing researched on 123

7. Nov - 123 started...it was a really tiring month for me till december. But all
was good. So many things to learn. I was working all alone in a few segments. I
had to handle the ppl involve in the shoot as well as the crew.

I am thankful to God that all these has happened to me. Before this, I kept saying, I regretted going down to singapore to work etc coz I've missed out working on a movie called 'Dukun' but it's an experience to me. If I hadn't had gone down to singapore...I'd say I should have gone down (reversed psychology) hehe

I praise Him for guiding me throughly 2006, the ups and downs I've faced, He always will stand still next to me, holding me up =)

Thank you Father for all the things that has happened to me. Thank you for guiding me and in helping me facing the challange in everyday's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home