Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, December 15, 2006

And so here it is

I've been watching Grey's Anatomy. It's so nice to see Meredith, Izzy and George staying together and sharing their ups and downs.

All 3 of them started of as interns at the hospital and knowing each other from while working together.

When there's problem, they will help each other in a way. To see them getting along as a family instead of just mainly the sake of sharing a house.

I wish I were them but unfortunately no.

I know that my friends, if I were to blow my top off them...they'd never ever speak to me again. If I'm unhappy, we just have to close one eyes....it's like a give and take situation.

Unlike what Meredith, Izzy and George are having. They can argue and argue and yet at the end of the day, they're still best friends =)

I wish that my housemates are like that....we share everything together etc unfortunately it's NEVER ever gonna happen.

And so here it is...stuck in a place....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home