Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, July 28, 2006

Birthday Surprise!

It was on Tuesday but then I had an informecial to be done. Call time was at 630am and we had to be at the studio at 8am. It was a very busy busy day but then at about 11.55pm, Peng said 'Everybody, there's something we need to do before 12pm' I as the PA look around and wondered what's are WE all suppose to do...gotta be quick to find out. Then suddenly everyone sand 'Happy Birthday' with Anuar Zain!!! haha oh yes! that was a surprise from everyone. Susan was holding a cup filled with smarties and chocettees hahaha so funny and use a straw as a substitute candle lol I recieved a teddy from the props hahaha as my birthday gift

Hua Chin, Joo, Lee Juan and Shu Yun have me a very nice hair clip. I don't know how to use it yet but will learn it from Joo later. It's funny the past 2 days...I've been staying with Hua Chin and Joo at MC but I only get to talk to Hua Chin, not Joo. BUT I sleep next to her lol She'll be asleep by the time I get back as we wrap around 2.30am and when I'm up, she's already gone to class. What's more when she's back from class...I'm at work hahah i find it funny. Am close to her but haven't get to talk to her lol

I'm now officially 23 years old...yiks! feeling old ady hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home