Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Going Home

Yes after almost 3 months here in singapore...i'm going back to Kl and work. To Red Communications =) I am both happy and sad at the same time. Sad coz it didn't work out here in Singapore for the job that I want to be in..I need experiences. I pray that the Lord knows what's best for me and I'll always trust Him. He has guided me well in Singapore and probably it's not the time for me yet here.

Altough I'm getting to know more people but still I'll have to leave them for the time being till the right time comes for me to stay put here. Most likely I'll come down here in 2 years time or once I've build a good reportoire in this line as a producer cum director.

There are other jobs available which is not in my line like HR, events or even sales admin and piano teacher but this has nothing to do with my what I want to do in the next 10 years...

something that i learnt thru these times, to be successful in the line that I've studied in is never easy...there are so many times where I'd sidetracked a bit but thanks to my ee ee with constant reminder what I want to do in the next 5 years always make me think twice.

In life, there's always 2 option that you can always choose. Option A is to stick to your goal but then it won't have the fast answer whereas Option B is an easier decision aka easier way out but then you may not achieve what you want in the end. It's alwayas option B that will be the easy way out but think about it, is that what I want to be in the next 10 years? Nevertheless, to stick to Option A is difficult but then it's what you'll achieve if you're patient.

Patience is what the Lord is asking me to learn...patient is something easy to say but hard to learn. I always get impatient with people and also with decisions around me but then when it comes to my future, it's even harder to learn but i guess i have to learn it the hard way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home