Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Excruciating Wait

Hmm...another 17 more days well 16 to be more exact now that it's nearly 12am here haha

It's going to be 2 1/2 weeks excruciating wait for me...till the 19th...I do not know what I'm going to do after that but i know I've to trust in God in this. He will guide my way for He knows the best laid plans for me are already in His book =)

What I want to say here is...My graduation date has been confirmed! haha it's on the 11th August 2006! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited about it hahah I'm gonna wear a square hat! Finally my dream came true to wear the robe with the clothes I've planned since I went into uni! LOL

Alrighty...gotta get some rest...tired

~cheerios~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home