Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's the weekends!!!

I am just sooo happy.....another 11 more days to go =) patiently waiting till the day

I've been to two interviews ady so far but both didn't pass as in they wanted to be on project basis. The project is 5 to 6 months and the minimun to apply wp is a year. They didn't want to coz it'll be wasting $$ to feed me if there's no project.

It's very hard if you're not local in a country...hard to get a job on project basis. Well i guess I'll just have to put my faith and trust in the Lord, If He wants me to continue staying here, He'll provide me a job. If not, I'll go back to KL to work.

Right now I'll just continue sending out resumes....cheerios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home