Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Casting Director

I now self proclaim myself as a casting director muahaha since i started work there..i've done casting, filing, answering phone and doing DOs...so will be doing some more on monday..

I find it so strange....so many times I just wish I'm now at home near mum and dad but no, in reality I'm here right now...far away from them. So many things that I do, I'll have to make my own decision..it's so different when I was in KL. At least I still can call them if I need to consult them but here, it'll be overseas call which is more expensive of course...

Well right now I'm still confused whether to continue to stay here and find a job or go back to KL. I'll just try my best to find a job here if it's God's will for me to stay on here, I'll stay on. If not then I'll head back home...

I honestly seriously take the word home is home sweet home. Even it's my place in SS2, I miss my place there...*weeps*

Ok now i'm going to rewind back to last week....

Dion my darling roommate was down here coz I asked her to come....how sweet of her *hugs* she accompanied me to my piano teacher interview which I declined coz the terms and conditions wasn't that good...and they offered me so much lower than what I'm taking now.....soo yea that's out.

Okies so now i'm looking for another job with the help of some friends I met here...all are very nice. Thanks to them

~cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home