Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Monday, June 26, 2006

Cheapskates

Gosh...I so am disguted with cheapskates...why they ever have the nerve to even come to talk to me? You all must be wondering why I'm writing this...well it's all base what I've went through...I will not go so detailed on what happen coz IT will really disgust you too as in you'll wonder why you've even had such friend or friends.

CHEAPSKATES are USELESS. What will they do if ppl label them as one? Gee...get a life...don't use ppl coz for your own advantages...I hate these kind of ppl...if I ever find out a friend of mine is like that...so sorry you'll be ignored so much that you'll regret...

Cheapskates use ppl just for their own advantages...get the things they want and then leave you...so obviously they are useless in my life. So you're NOT WORTH to ever come into my life...I've never met you or even know you from now on....i don't know who you are from now....cheapskate shoo!!

~hahaha~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home