Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sunday - I love sundays!











Hmm i'm suppose to put this up on sunday but didn't get to upload the pics from my camera till today hehehe

I was really glad that I went to church last sunday...although i planned to sleep in that day coz I was SO tired. But after i woke up, i just didn't feel like going back to sleep so i got myself ready and went to church. Took the bus instead of the taxi. First time taking the bus there all alone and was very alert throughout the whole journey in case i sat in the wrong bus.

I had a great time at the service and i felt a lot of peace after that. The sermon actually spoke to me. God was answering all my questions i've been asking since I arrived in singapore thru the sermon. I was just so glad I went to church that day =)

In the evening, Alicia and I went to East Coast Park. It was our 2nd time roller blading. We're love roller blading! We plan to go there every sunday as our recreational time hehe in another words exercise.

Here's some pics i took back then.....hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home