Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, May 27, 2006

While waiting

While waiting for the laundry thought i'd drop a few lines here....it's been a while since...

Ok let's not talk about work here today....want any info about it just ask me and i'll be telling you happily...*mumbles*

tomorrow will go and help Rica out in selling football mags and doing face painting. We're promoting World Cup 2006 hehehe althought i can say i'm not a football fan here...it's the money i want

sidetrack a bit....i want to do events...or anything that can get me out for the time being *thinks hard*

I miss home....i'm so tired every day i come back and knowing i have to return to the same place in the morning...facing the A***H***

OH WELL...WHAT DA ****

This week has been OK LAH ask me why.....i'll tell you over the phone...

So when should i go back to KL? next week or week after or middle of next week?

Had a lovely dinner at Linda's place...my fav chicken *YUM YUM* wish mum's here with me...i miss her cooking so much...sigh

ok la laundry done...gotta go dry it and later go ZZZzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home