Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, May 19, 2006

On company's expense

hahah after much scolding for the past one week since i started my work....it paid off today hahaha i had to come down to KL to send a beta tape to a video house and all the trip was being paid by the company and the boss allows me to go back to work on monday *yay*

my day started like 4am in the morning where i had to go to the airport and take the first flight out to KL coz the tape has to be at the video house by 12pm....anywayz i wanted to finish my job as a runner so i can have the rest of the day OFF muahahaha
i finish my job by 10am and then went back to my old house hehehe and met up with dion and adeline. went to uni to settlel some stuff and took the application form for masters....i'm thinking of doing performing arts in drama, music and dance...interesting!!! have to think of my proposal now

so i'm here in KL for the weekend!! i'm SOOO happy to finally come back to a familiar place that i missed so much! i never realised that i'll miss KL so much that i wish i hadn't left...when i see all the familiar surroundings it brought back memories

will be going back to spore on sunday...monday work again...with the boss and drama drama drama hahaha

~cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home