Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Wonderful time

I had the loveliest time back in KL this week hehehe will be going back home again in another 2 weeks time...so i'm counting down the days. For the first time, i can say I'm really excited that I'll be going home soon which is in 2 more weeks! YAY!!!

Immy (my new housemate) and I went for a swim after i arrived. We decided to go for salsa classes hehe just to do something to keep me busy so I won't miss home so much...heheh this sat will go and earn some income...helping the other housemate (Rica) with roadshow. Her company is doing roadshow for the World Cup season so I just go help out. It's just near our place so why not...earn extra income. Just talk talk and jabber jabber around. It's $7 per hour so will be working from 10am till 8pm hehehe

tomorrow's monday...means work day...continue to keep me in prayers =)

HUGS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home