Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, May 12, 2006

Didn't turn out as good as I thought

I'm here in singapore for almost 5 days ady....started work dy but didn't turn out good as i thought it be....but i've got to be patient and tolerant with her. Are all bosses like that towards their new staff?? being impatient and so forth? I appreciate Red Comm so much now and everyone there including Javine. Wish I had taken up the job with them. I wish I could turn back time now but it's no use thinking that way. If only time can pause and be rewinded.....

Mum and dad told me to stay strong...this is what all fresh grads will face when they earn a living. Do not let her attitude come to me..i'm just so thankful with everyone around me who's giving me the support including alicia. She was the one who'd call when I needed someone to talk to that day...i almost burst into tears and gave up. I'm not the person who would usually give up but this is too much but what can I do? Just stay strong and firm with this company first. It's my steppin stone. Probably a good one will come in later. Daddy in Heaven please let me gain favour in my boss...wish she'd won't be so crazy and impatient when it comes to teaching me...i need You, Daddy to help me too to work fast in everything I do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home