Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Sunday, June 11, 2006

A month

It's been a month already I've been down here in singapore....although it seems longer than a month....

Work is stressful as usual but I've got some advice from my Maria and Mimi Ee Ee...guess I'll have to hang in there longer...and I watched Zhang Ziyi today on Discovery. It sorta gave me some insipiration as in not to give up easily...

Ziyi was a dancer but not the talented one...she had to practice really really hard...at nites when she was to go for a competition she had to practice in the dancing hall without the lights...why? coz the hall closes at 10pm and she secretly asked one of her teachers to open the door for her to practice. When practicing, she felt tears dropping and she said she cannot imagine she had to go thru all of this...anyway she was known as the top dancer in China after the competition

Later she realize that dancing wasn't her cup of tea so she switched to drama which was also another challenge. Everytime when she goes back to her school, she'd cry when she sees the school name...just like me everytime when i go to work, makes me wanna cry. She told her parents that she wanted to quit just like me what i told my parents...

But at the end of the docu, she said....ALL SUCCESS COMES WITH A STRUGGLE....I guess i'll have to pull thru this struggle for the time being if i want to be successful. I believe that My Father in Heaven has everything planned out nicely for me and I shall not worry for I know everything will be alright with Him taking care of my needs. I trust Him in that always =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home