Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Saturday - Football Weekly!!!!






This is what I did to my face yesterday!! Got it painted with flags! Brazil and Italy!

I went and work part time at the football weekly event as a face painter...it was SO much FUN!!! I started off painting children's face with 3 colours...NO fanciful flags yet like brazil or USA. Later in the day, i started off with USA hehe and yea i got pretty good at it and then later brazil!! wooohooo!!!!

I also painted the football fanatics with their favourite country!!! SO I LITERALLY DREW THEIR FACE AS IN COVERED THEIR FACE WITH FACE PAINT HAHAHAHAH that was soo much fun! I did England, Switerzerland and France hahaha apparently those were the few countries the fans wanted hahaha IT WAS FUN!!!

I'll go do this part time again if i don't have to go back to the office this saturday...i love this face paint job!! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home