Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pasta of Love!!!

Yum! YUM! Yummy!!!

Why is it call Pasta of Love? Coz it's cooked out of LOVE....my housemate, Rica cooked the pasta for me when i was in the shower. I got home around 9pm from work and didn't had dinner. Don't know where to go for dinner coz I went to Bedok CC to look for dance instructor for recommendation. I was SOOO tired that i didn't bother to eat. Thought of eating ice cream and go straight to bed.

When i got home, Tim had already cooked pasta. Tim is Rica's bf. Rica was washing up. Rica asked if i've eaten i said no. Then she said i can have the pasta and i said thanks so much. I'll have it with bread but she said No have it with spagetthi. I said i was so lazy to cook then head to the shower. When i came out, she was boiling the spagetthi and once i'm dressed my dinner was on my table..SEEEEEE ain't it pasta of LOVE!!?? sooo sweet of Rica...Thanks dear ;)

~ i'll always remember pasta of love when someone cook it for me coz it made out of love~ hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home