Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

First Paper

First paper today. It was okie...can answer but dunno if lecturer like my answer or not hahaha another 3 more papers to go and I'm graduating from university!! Woohooo

hmm...going to be exciting wkend. Going down for 2 days to settle some business first and yay gotta start going on with the next chapter of life. I sound very vague still coz I don't know what to expect in these few days to come.

Haven't been blogging for a week coz I have no idea what to blog about obviously. Gotta give away my collection of DVDs and VCDs. *sakit hati*

oh well....if you can pick it up you can also let it go. Cannot hold on to something for long. If the old one doesn't go, the new ones won't come (directly translating from a mandarin proverb) sooooo i've got to give away lots of my stuff *sobs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home