Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, April 28, 2006

Letting Go

Letting go is hard but I know I'll find something new again.

I've got a job down in singapore with a local production house. Going to start on the 15th of May. I've to make lots of fast decision. My piano is SOLD =( it's really painful to see it go but I guess I just have to for now. I can get a new one later one perhaps a better one =) *in another words, i'm trying to console myself here*

I've officially finished my exams...it's now me into working world. For the past few days I was really happy but somehow now I'm starting to get a bit scared. Scared of leaving all the familiar things behind and going down to a new place. All on my own.

I guess that's life to begin with. A challenge to face everytime when going to a new place. I believe with all the support my friends' are giving me I think I'd survive. Besides, with all the new technologies, communication won't be that hard at all hahaha *see I'm trying to console myself again*

Anywayz, I know I can cope with everything with God giving me His support and care. I trust in Him in that. Oh yea I also have very nice new housemates in singapore hehehe

Gotta start packing again. Lots of stuff to give away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home