Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dedicated to my darling housemate

I've sold my TV =) Praise the Lord, my colleague took over it from me. *phew* It was one of the biggest item I own.

So, after taking the TV away, my room feels quite empty. Being such a darling, Irene lent me her TV! Therefore, I have a TV to watch in my room till I leave. *YIPPEEE*

While watching TV in the room, Irene's outside on her comp...I sent this to her :

Sharon : Hey dear, thanks so much for letting me use your tv! Muacks! Hugs!

Irene : haha you so mo lui lar funny lar you :p *hugs*

Did I tell you how much I will miss you? How I will miss the loud loud laughter of yours? The chatting session we always have which makes our place seems as if we are having a party??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home