Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, June 27, 2008

A new chapter in my life

I have officially tendered my resignation in my current company. Yes, I am leaving =( I do feel heavy hearted but I guess I have to make a choice for my future.

I will be going back home to Miri to work while waiting for the time is right for me to move on. I will surely miss everyone I know since uni days especially my dearest housemate Mz Q, whom I have stayed with since my 2nd year in university. We even moved together from SS2 to our current place.

I will also definitely miss my workplace and colleagues who have been so good to me =) I know they wish me all the best in my future, but leaving them is leaving quite a big chunk of my life in KL behind. They will always be in my loving memories.

God always do have a special way in showing his ways. Beginning of this month, I was very anticipating my new baby, asked Mz Q, she knows what I’m talking about. But somehow, everything has changed now. Just like that, I am leaving KL.

I have always wanted to go back home to work but never thought it will come so soon.

Anyways, side track a bit, I am quite irritated and angry at the moment. He decided to change the password to our wireless connection without telling anyone in the house JUST because he can’t connect to the internet. Well, hello….we are fine with the old password, and normally if we can’t connect to the internet, it’s STREAMYX!! Anyways, where’s the courtesy to tell everyone in the house? This situation is like changing the house lock and not telling everyone in the house! It’s not just you alone using it ok…..=_= AND I THOUGHT I HAD THE MOOD TO DO SOME RESEARCH!!! JUST ANOTHER NIGHT WASTED!!! BUMMER……

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM , Blogger jeyadev said...

my apologies, i did rush thru everything.
and I did rush back to fix it.

i'm really really sorry...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home