Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, July 04, 2008

I am already at a CBB mind

It is just so funny that sometimes people need so much reminding....it is of course not my duty to remind and of course I don't like to remind because it makes me feel like a clucking hen!

It is already written out, is there anything else that it is not well written or what? Plus before this, it was already discussed and agreed on...what else do they want? Perhaps they only understand certain language which I don't know? And if we see things are left like that, then should be left the same away after using it, isn't it?

I just CBB with anything right now except my own 4 corners. Yes it used to irritate me but it no longer does. For heaven's sake....it's not like they're 7 year old which needs reminding always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home