Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A reality yet to sink in

It's been few days since I've tender my notice. Not feeling sad or anything yet at the moment, probably because the time is still not near yet. My official last day is on the 25th of August.

Actually I am quite looking forward to go back home to work...what kind of job? ANYTHING! At this point of time, I am not being choosy, I never been anyways. Don't mind being a cashier in a supermarket hehehe

I am quite happy that I am now finally going back home for good...years of waiting, a dream to come true...to my own cosy bed, yes I miss my bed back at home, freedom, my old friends back in high school. Of course, I will miss my friends in KL =)

Right now, no time to think of that yet coz I'll be busy with a movie...hehe yes! My first ever movie and probably my last too since I'll be doing something else when I get back.

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Although i'm not entirely surprise by your decision..knowing how much you missed home, i didnt expect you to make up your mind so fast. Should have sensed it though when you asked me about the course that you want to pursue. He he. Anyways, i wish you all the best in your future undertakings. If time permits, we shall meet up in KL before you head home for good. Oh~the beach..the sand and sunset.:)))))

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger In the World of My Own said...

Subtle le my hint hahaha now you have a very good reason to visit me in Miri now =p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home