Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Busy month

This month will surely be busy. Working on mostly weekends, and one weekend, I'll be back home (hardly can wait) then I shall be counting the days to go back home for good!

There's so many things I need to get settle, I think. I have some things to sell hehe will make a post about the stuff that I will be selling =D other than that another round of packing to be done, imagine that I did the packing thing like 2 months back! Only 2 months back I was packing and NOW I am packing again! I thought I'll be here longer but I guess plans does change hehe

All I want to say is Praise Lord for providing. Trusting in Him right now is sometimes hard but I shall stay strong always =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home