Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It is official now

It is official...my last day is on the 25th August. I am leaving KUALA LUMPUR for good on the 29th August. Will be going back to Miri to work for the time being till the time comes =)

I sure did have a good time in KL, in fact it thought me A LOT of things. Staying away from home has made me grow fonder to home!! I DO miss mum's nagging, mum's food(MOST), my bed and soo many things that I believe you guys will experience when you move out of your home(I use HOME not HOUSE). This made me appreciate HOME so much more and I am so looking forward to work back at home. To be close with mum and dad, though dad is now working in Kuching, but I can use the bus/take a flight to see him whenever I want to. Of course, my family members are at home so I am also very well taken care of. I need not worry about food, about cleaning the house etc. When I am home, everything is just there for me =) I am really glad that I do have this opportunity to be at home for the next one year before the big move begins.

I thank God for providing me everything while I was away from home, now I am going back with fruitful heart. I am looking forward to be serving in church too. It's been a while since I last served. I think it's time to go back home for a while to find out my true self before going out again.

I miss home, I miss mum, I miss dad and I miss my friends back at home. I am shouting out loud saying...I AM GOING HOME TO MY NEST, FINALLY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home