Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, August 09, 2008

2 weeks

Wow! Time DO flies fast! I have another 2 more weeks before I head home =)

I am not sure what my feelings are currently because I am mixed emotions...but the emotions are more swayed to going home hehe the eagerness to be at home with mum & my room.

I still have things to pack...not entirely finished up packing esp my clothes. Otherwise, I am more ready to go. Remember I have moved in May, and I threw out most of the things I hardly use? So now it's like the 2nd moving so I don't have that much things left.

I am sure for this year 208, I have move the most! In May, I move to my current place. Then my office shifted in July to is new premises. And now, I am moving back home! 3 times of moving in less than 6 months! Amazing huh? I am sure that I am quite good at packing now haha

Packing is easy. Unpacking takes time but I think unpacking at home is easy peasy job...haha just throw out my old clothes and put my new ones in. (New ones as in the ones I wear in KL) Now that I only have one place to go, I don't have to have 2 sets already. See, when I was in KL, I hardly pack my clothes from KL to Miri because I have clothes back in my closet at home. So now that I am permanent in Miri, the clothes in Miri can be given away and KL clothes will be worn in Miri now haha (so 'new' wardrobe tho it's not entirely new)

Alrighty....going to catch the Olympics.

Oooo...Olympic opening in Beijing was fantastic! I am very proud to be a Chinese =) and proud that my ancestors are from China. I am the only 2nd generation in Malaysia. So, Chinese blood from China still runs deep in my family hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home